The Immuno Plus Liquid Spray serves a dual purpose by enhancing immunity and alleviating feelings of animal stress and anxiety. It supports immune system development in growing young animals, enhances immunity in senior animals, and mitigates anxiety in nervous or stressed pets. Furthermore, it aids young animals in managing the challenges of separation from their mother.
What Is Immuno Plus?
Immuno Plus is specifically formulated to cater to various animals with diverse needs. This advanced supplement is highly recommended for the following categories:
- Young Growing Animals: Immuno Plus is pivotal in bolstering the immunity of young, developing animals, providing them with a strong foundation for a healthy life.
- Geriatric Animals: Aging pets often face challenges to their immune systems. Immuno Plus offers targeted support in enhancing the immunity of geriatric animals, contributing to their overall well-being and longevity.
- Nervous or Stressed Animals: Animals dealing with nervousness and stress can benefit from Immuno Plus. By reducing anxiety, the supplement helps them lead a more relaxed and comfortable life.
- Young Animals Coping with Separation: Immuno Plus eases the transition for young animals separated from their mothers. It aids in minimizing the stress associated with such situations, ensuring their emotional well-being.
- Recuperation from Infectious Diseases: Animals recovering from infectious diseases require robust immune support. Immuno Plus aids in expediting the recovery process, helping them regain their vitality.
- Animals Battling Debilitating Diseases: For animals grappling with conditions like cancer and other debilitating diseases, Immuno Plus provides crucial assistance by reinforcing their immune systems and promoting a better quality of life.
Immuno Plus is a versatile solution designed to cater to a spectrum of animals, offering tailored support to various life stages and health conditions.
Ingredients per Serving (4 Sprays – Approx. 1.5 ml):
- Colostrum: 30mg;
- Niacinamide: 15mg;
- Vitamin C: 7.5mg;
- Zinc Sulphate: 7.5mg;
- Magnesium Sulphate: 2mg;
- Manganese Sulphate: 2mg;
- Methylcobalamin: 100mcg;
- Vitamin B1: 0.5mg;
- Vitamin B2: 0.5mg;
- Vitamin B6: 0.5mg;
- Folic Acid: 0.3mg;
- Vitamin A: 500 IU.
|Suggestive Dose||Animal||Daily Servings|
|1 serving (4 sprays)||Puppies & Kittens < 5 kgs||1 serving thrice daily|
|Puppies & Kittens 5 – 10 kgs||2 servings thrice daily|
|Dogs 10 kg – 20 kg||3 servings thrice daily|
|Dogs 20 kg – 40 kg||4 servings thrice daily|
|Dogs > 40 kg||5 – 6 servings thrice daily|
Instructions: Spray on the tongue for better absorption.
Important Safety Information for Pet Owners
Before administering Immuno Plus to your pet, it’s crucial to consult your veterinarian. They can provide personalized guidance based on your pet’s health condition, medical history, and specific needs. Ensure precise dosage administration according to your pet’s weight and the daily recommended servings. Overdosing can have adverse effects, while underdosing might not yield the desired results.
Monitor your pet for any signs of allergic reactions after the first use. If you notice symptoms like swelling, itching, redness, or difficulty breathing, discontinue use and seek immediate veterinary assistance.
Inform your veterinarian about any ongoing medical conditions your pet might have or medications they are currently taking. Specific interactions can occur, and your vet’s advice will help prevent complications.
Strictly follow the administration guidelines provided on the product packaging or by your veterinarian. Deviating from the recommended dosage or usage instructions might affect the product’s efficacy.
Immuno Plus is a supplementary product and should not replace regular veterinary care. Continue with routine check-ups, vaccinations, and other medical care as your veterinarian advises.
While Immuno Plus offers immune support, it’s important not to diagnose or treat your pet’s health issues solely based on this product. Always consult a veterinarian for accurate diagnosis and treatment plans.
If your pet experiences any adverse effects or unusual reactions while using Immuno Plus, cease use immediately and contact your veterinarian for guidance.
Whether a veterinary prescription is required to purchase Immuno Plus can vary based on local regulations. To know whether you need a prescription to buy Immuno Plus, we recommend contacting the manufacturer or distributor of the product directly or checking with your local veterinary clinic or pet store. They can provide you with the most up-to-date and accurate information regarding purchasing requirements in your area. Always consult your veterinarian before starting any new supplement for your pet to ensure it’s appropriate for their needs.
Interactions with Immuno Plus can occur when the supplement interacts with other medications, supplements, or health conditions that your pet might have:
- Medication Interactions: If your pet is currently taking any medications, it’s essential to consult your veterinarian before introducing Immuno Plus. Some supplements might interact with medications, potentially affecting their effectiveness or causing unwanted side effects.
- Health Conditions: Pets with certain health conditions may need special consideration when taking supplements. Immuno Plus might contain ingredients that could impact specific health issues, so it’s essential to consult your veterinarian if your pet has any pre-existing medical conditions.
- Allergies: Check the ingredient list of Immuno Plus to ensure that your pet is not allergic to any of the components. Allergic reactions can vary from mild to severe, so it’s best to be cautious if your pet has a history of allergies.
- Other Supplements: If your pet is already on other supplements, they could interact with the Immuno Plus components. Combining multiple supplements without proper guidance can lead to adverse effects.
- Dosage Considerations: Be cautious about dosage adjustments, especially if your pet is already on medication. Some supplements can affect the absorption or metabolism of other substances.
- Consult Your Veterinarian: Before starting Immuno Plus or any other supplement, consult your veterinarian. They can provide personalized advice based on your pet’s health status, medication history, and specific needs.
Always prioritize your pet’s safety and well-being by involving your veterinarian in any decision regarding supplements or medications. They can provide the most accurate information about potential interactions and guide you in making the best choices for your pet’s health.
Always consult the product label, your veterinarian, or the manufacturer for precise information regarding side effects associated with the supplement you’re considering.
- Digestive Upset: Some pets might experience gastrointestinal disturbances such as vomiting, diarrhea, or stomach discomfort when introduced to a new supplement. This is particularly common if the supplement is introduced suddenly or the pet is sensitive to specific ingredients.
- Allergic Reactions: Pets can develop allergic reactions to various supplement components. This could manifest as itching, hives, swelling, or difficulty breathing. If you notice any signs of an allergic reaction, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian immediately.
- Interactions with Medications: Certain ingredients in supplements might interact with medications your pet is already taking, leading to adverse effects or reduced efficacy of either the supplement or the medication.
- Overdose: Excessive use of supplements can lead to overdose and adverse effects. Always follow the recommended dosage instructions and consult your veterinarian if you’re unsure about the appropriate amount to give your pet.
- Individual Sensitivity: Like humans, pets can have varying sensitivities to different substances. What works well for one pet might work differently for another.
- Worsening of Underlying Conditions: In some cases, introducing a new supplement can exacerbate your pet’s underlying health conditions. It’s essential to consult your veterinarian if your pet has any pre-existing medical issues.
- Changes in Behavior: Some pets might exhibit changes in behavior or mood when taking new supplements. This could include increased restlessness, lethargy, or hyperactivity.
- Long-Term Effects: While short-term use might not show side effects, long-term use of certain supplements could lead to unforeseen effects. Regular veterinary check-ups can help monitor your pet’s overall health.
If you suspect your pet has consumed more than the recommended dosage of Immuno Plus or any other supplement, seeking immediate veterinary attention is crucial. Overdosing on supplements can lead to various adverse effects, varying based on the specific ingredients and their concentrations. Some potential consequences of overdose might include:
- Digestive Upset: Gastrointestinal symptoms like vomiting, diarrhea, and stomach discomfort are common with supplement overdoses.
- Allergic Reactions: Overdosing might increase the likelihood of allergic reactions in pets, including itching, swelling, hives, and difficulty breathing.
- Organ Strain: Some ingredients, especially at high concentrations, could strain organs like the liver and kidneys, potentially leading to organ damage over time.
- Imbalance of Nutrients: Excessive intake of certain nutrients can disrupt the balance of vitamins and minerals in your pet’s body, causing a range of health issues.
- Interference with Medications: Overdosing on supplements might interact with medications your pet is already taking, leading to unintended consequences.
- Neurological Symptoms: Depending on the supplement’s ingredients, overdose could lead to neurological symptoms such as tremors, seizures, or disorientation.
If you suspect an overdose:
- Contact Your Veterinarian: Contact your veterinarian or an emergency animal clinic immediately. They can guide what steps to take and whether immediate medical intervention is necessary.
- Have information Ready: Provide the details of the supplement ingested, the amount consumed, and your pet’s weight. This information will help the veterinarian assess the potential risks.
- Do Not Delay: Overdoses can be time-sensitive, so don’t wait to see if symptoms worsen. Seek professional advice as soon as possible.
- Avoid Inducing Vomiting: Do not attempt to induce vomiting unless specifically instructed by a veterinarian. Some substances can be more harmful when brought back up.
Remember, the best way to avoid an overdose is to follow the recommended dosage instructions provided on the product packaging or by your veterinarian. If you have any concerns about a potential overdose, it’s always better to err on the side of caution and seek professional help.
Store Immuno Plus in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, moisture, and heat. High temperatures and humidity can degrade the quality of the supplement.
Keep the supplement out of reach of pets and children. Storing it in a secure cabinet or shelf can prevent accidental ingestion.
If the original packaging is compromised, transfer the supplement to an airtight container to protect it from air and moisture.
Extreme cold temperatures, such as freezing, can affect the stability of some supplements. Check the label to see if freezing is a concern for Immuno Plus.
Store supplements separately from pet food to avoid any potential cross-contamination.
Ensure that lids, caps, or seals are tightly closed to prevent air, moisture, or contaminants from entering the container.
If you notice any changes in the supplement’s color, texture, or odor, it might have gone bad. Discontinue use and consult the manufacturer or your veterinarian.
What animals is Immuno Plus suitable for?
Immuno Plus is formulated for dogs and cats of various ages and sizes, including puppies, kittens, adult dogs, and adult cats.
How does Immuno Plus work?
Immuno Plus contains a blend of ingredients that promote immune system function, provide antioxidant support, and help manage stress and anxiety.
Can Immuno Plus replace regular veterinary care?
No, Immuno Plus is not a substitute for regular veterinary care. It should be used as a complementary addition to your pet’s overall healthcare plan.
How should I administer Immuno Plus to my pet?
Immuno Plus is typically administered orally, as directed on the product label. You can spray it onto your pet’s tongue for better absorption.
Can Immuno Plus be given to pregnant or nursing animals?
It’s best to consult your veterinarian before giving Immuno Plus to pregnant or nursing animals, as individual circumstances can vary.
How long does it take to see results from Immuno Plus?
Results may vary based on individual pets. Some pet owners report seeing positive effects within a few weeks, but consistent use over time is often recommended for best results.